If you already know that Xero is the cloud accounting software that you want use in your business and you want the confidence of knowing that you have it set up right for your business then this is the perfect package for you.
For a fixed fee of £250+VAT* we will:
- Set up a Xero subscription that is best suited to you and your business depending on your specific needs.
- Carry out 2 one hour recorded training session on Zoom covering the 5 main areas of Xero to get you up and running.
– Connecting your bank up to Xero
– Raising your first invoice
– Reconcile the bank account transactions
– Recording cash expenses
– Running reports
- Send you a link to the recordings which will be available for you to watch for 8 weeks
- Provide practical and relevant advice on best practices around using Xero for your business
- Provide 6 months support for any questions you may still have not addressed in the training
- Provide a follow-up action list of things you may need to follow up on
You don’t have to be an existing client to use this service but it helps because our ongoing clients receive a discount on this price!
Still got questions?
What happens if I need more than an hour?
We normally find that splitting the training into 2 sessions will cover most things to get you up and running, but If you think you need any more training, then we can schedule a follow-up session at £75+VAT per hour.
What happens if I have any questions after my initial 6 months?
If you have any questions about using Xero, and are an ongoing client of ours, then in most cases we will be able to answer your queries if you just drop us a note on email.
If you are not an ongoing client, you can use the exhaustive online help pages or raise a query directly to Xero. If you still think you’d benefit from some more training, then get in touch and we can always book a follow-up session to go over your questions.
What happens when I complete your Xero Set Up and Go contact form?
When you hit send, we will send a link to our online calendar so you book a time that works for you. If you are not an existing client we will send you a fee quote and T&Cs along with a link to our client portal so you can provide your personal details and ID documents if we need to carry out any money laundering checks.
How do I pay?
The sessions are invoiced immediately following the meeting and payment is collected by pre-authorised electronic payment if you are not already a client.
What happens if come back and ask you to look after my business accounts in the future?
We would love to see you come back to us in the future when you are ready to sign up for our ongoing services, and at least we will know that we’ve started you off on the right path.